Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Great improvement. Can actually see now. It truly was like not having lights on at all before.
    Before and after low
    IMG_4387.JPG
    IMG_4442.JPGIMG_4394.JPGIMG_4446.JPG
    Before and after high
    IMG_4388.JPGIMG_4443.JPGIMG_4395.JPGIMG_4447.JPG
    Bug counter

I somehow happened to do it once more, I would likewise go with JW dependent on what I've perused or heard. Northridge had some extraordinary arrangements keep going Thanksgiving on the JW's and I nearly bought a set. I may pull the trigger this year and sell my Trucklites.

Web Wheeler

How are they holding up after a year? Any issues with pattern or hotspots?

Quote Originally Posted by Hullerman View Post
    Great improvement. Can actually see now. It truly was like not having lights on at all before.
    Before and after low
    IMG_4387.JPG
    IMG_4442.JPGIMG_4394.JPGIMG_4446.JPG
    Before and after high
    IMG_4388.JPGIMG_4443.JPGIMG_4395.JPGIMG_4447.JPG
    Do they fog up, etc? The Pro Comps are at a decent price.

Web Wheeler

I ended up going with LED bulbs. $50 and better than stock

I went with Nineo LED headlight bulbs for $50. Independent reviews were good and WAAAAY cheaper that a full set of JW Speakers or KC's. Really good on brightness, no hotspots that I can tell and a wider field of light. If you buy a set, make sure you get the "decoders" (they are free) which is pretty much an inline capacitor to even out the flow of electrons to the lightbulb to eliminate flicker with your order. Got the bulbs overnight, a week for the decoders. Sorry no photos. Will advise on longevity, but they have a 2 year warranty.