Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crippledpetey View Post
    But they actually work unlike the KM2's lol
    I'm at the point where I'm either gonna sell my nittos or try this. Don't like them cuz they pull left. This seems like it would radically alter the tread pattern, so any guesses if it would cure a left pull? What does it do for street manners and offroad performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Crippledpetey View Post
    Tool:
    Here is the tool

To the base of the lug. You may catch part of the tire but try not to dig into it.
    Dang man. This is some hardcare .

Quote Originally Posted by KB's TiTAN View Post
    Dang man. This is some hardcare .
    Hahaha it’s necessary when the tires get wore down. Helps keep them alive
    Powered by ADHD

2013 JK Build: The Mutt Build Thread
    2018 JHF Buggy Build: Ballin' on a Budget

shaving some tire rubber

Quote Originally Posted by doooodo View Post
    I'm at the point where I'm either gonna sell my nittos or try this. Don't like them cuz they pull left. This seems like it would radically alter the tread pattern, so any guesses if it would cure a left pull? What does it do for street manners and offroad performance?
    I didn’t notice any difference on the road.

Offroad it let the lugs flex a lot more and gave them a nice clean edge again.