Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlueMax
    Awesome Dirk! I can't wait to meet you in person!! Not sure of your kidney problems but I have them too. On the list waiting for a transplant, while I wait I wheel....

Dirk! We haven't met yet but I've so enjoyed having you on the forum! You're like a long lost cousin that I've never met but there's a connection because well we're all just family yes? Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the joy, support and laughs you've provided to Panda, me and the rest of the forum! Hopefully I can meet you and Vanessa soon!

Quote Originally Posted by JKKitty View Post
    Dirk! We haven't met yet but I've so enjoyed having you on the forum! You're like a long lost cousin that I've never met but there's a connection because well we're all just family yes? Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the joy, support and laughs you've provided to Panda, me and the rest of the forum! Hopefully I can meet you and Vanessa soon!
    Thanks Kitty, I feel the same way and you couldn't have said it better, I am so looking forward to meeting you two, I hope you guys are doing well and staying positive, really hoping to see you soon.
    "The day I grow up is the day I die"

http://www.sevenoffroad.com/showthre...7-DWMGCS-Build

Wish I could have made Moab this year for the trails and to met members like you. People have a high respect for you and I hope to wheel with you soon.

Hey your inbox is full!
    Thanks for the light fixture.
    Let me know the shipping cost is like to cover at least that.
    Bug counter