Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KDCH View Post
    Ok I just looked at their IG page and the Monster lights are the new ones and they are the ones that have a 35% discount right now for Father's Day. It ends very soon though. They posted at 5:30pm on Facebook and said it ended in 6 hours
    Wish i saw this a couple hours ago...

Quote Originally Posted by David1tontj View Post
    Wish i saw this a couple hours ago...
    There may still be time. Try putting in the discount codes, if it works then great. If not just don't check out.

For the Monster lights it's Lux50 and the micro color lights is Lux35. Worth a shot
    Fortunately, I am at a place in my life where I can choose with whom I do business and for a variety of reasons

Check out my build thread - http://www.sevenoffroad.com/showthre...116-KDCH-Build

Bummer I missed this! Tried the codes and they're expired...

Their lights are awesome but customer service and "3 year warranty" suck. I wouldn't do business with them again. Loved the product but they won't respond to a call or email about a few bad ones I have.
    "But that's just me!" " and what do I know!"

Quote Originally Posted by Diez View Post
    Their lights are awesome but customer service and "3 year warranty" suck. I wouldn't do business with them again. Loved the product but they won't respond to a call or email about a few bad ones I have.
    That sucks for sure, hopefully I don't have an issue but for the price I couldn't pass it up
    Fortunately, I am at a place in my life where I can choose with whom I do business and for a variety of reasons

Check out my build thread - http://www.sevenoffroad.com/showthre...116-KDCH-Build

lights.jpeg
    I had issues after i ordered my 8 light kit it took forever but when they arrived they upgraded it to the 12 light system for free and have not had an issue.

Like I said, amazing product but I can't say the same for the customer service. I even met them in person at their shop. They seemed top notch at the time. I've called a 1/2 dozen times and even set 3-4 emails and no response.
    "But that's just me!" " and what do I know!"

I said with all due respect Crippledpetey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diez View Post
    Like I said, amazing product but I can't say the same for the customer service. I even met them in person at their shop. They seemed top notch at the time. I've called a 1/2 dozen times and even set 3-4 emails and no response.
    Lack of customer service will be their failure if they don't fix it.