Thread: Jeep Comanche

Jeep Comanche

These seem to be like unicorns out there and recently i have really started to like them.

I would be interested in possibly buying one if its a good deal and is great shape so hoping someone might have one or maybe a lead on one for sale?

Preferably an 4.0 inline 6, 4x4 automatic, with 2 separate (bucket) seats in around the $5k range.

hoping someone has something

Quote Originally Posted by NabooJK View Post
    These seem to be like unicorns out there and recently i have really started to like them.

I would be interested in possibly buying one if its a good deal and is great shape so hoping someone might have one or maybe a lead on one for sale?

Preferably an 4.0 inline 6, 4x4 automatic, with 2 separate (bucket) seats in around the $5k range.

hoping someone has something
    This could be fun to see what you do
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

Seen a few of these built in my life, quite rare, and when done properly awesome.
    Good luck.
    Bug counter