Thread: Moab Sep 7-14

Moab Sep 7-14

Hi All. im real excited about this trip since its the first time i will have actually been to Moab with my jeep and done any of the difficult trails. So far we have the following trails mapped out:

1) Top of the World -> Steel Bender

2) Poison Spider Trifecta

3) Pritchett Canyon -> Behind the Rocks

4) Fins & Things -> Hells Revenge

5) Shafer -> Metal Masher

6) Moab Rim -> Cliffhanger

So far there is only 4 jeeps and 1 razor. (if anyone is available for these dates feel free to message me as we have space for about 2 more jeeps)

The Razor is my brother and I'm a little worried about these trails being to difficult for a razor to get through aside from a couple he has already done (Steel Bender, Poison spider, Hells revenge, Moab rim). Can some of you Moab experience guys provide any feed back on the list above about being Razor friendly? Are there by passes for all the hard obstacles or is he going to be screwed trying to follow us?

The 4 jeeps are built pretty well with 1 tons and 40s or at least 37s. so depending on how brave we are planning on trying all the hard stuff.

If he has a winch he should be good

looks like a good trail list!! have fun!! is it just the 2 of you??

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalJK View Post
    looks like a good trail list!! have fun!! is it just the 2 of you??
    There should be 4 Jeeps and 1 razor. Not a big group which hopefully turns out alright.

There is still space for more Jeeps!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeep4dice View Post
    If he has a winch he should be good
    Apparently he doesn’t...:/ but we all do. And tow straps. So we will just drag him up If need be.

I said with all due respect Crippledpetey's Avatar
    Nice! I’ll be in New Mexico for W.E. Rock Nationals but I will be heading through Moab on the 5th there and probably the 9th on the way home!