BlueMax

Off Road Trailer For Sale

My NWX Trailers and Outfitters Trailer is for saleIMG_1228.JPGIMG_1230.JPGIMG_1265.JPGIMG_1266.JPGIMG_1232.JPGIMG_1233.JPG

Tent is 4 years old CVT Mt Shasta with annex, new ladder and travel cover. Trailer has 20 gallon water tank, pump and water heater with outside shower nozzle. Built on Timbren Axleless with 8 lug wheels on 37x12.50x17 tires and a spare mounted on front. Has its own 12 volt battery as my big NorCold fridge runs off 2 volt or 110. It sits in a Frontrunner slide and can be accessed from the back.

This trailer has been thru the Rubicon several times, first behind my TJ then my JK. Itís made to go behind a Jeep on 8 lug axles and tons of clearance.

Iím asking $7500 with the tent and $6500 with out

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMax View Post
    My NWX Trailers and Outfitters Trailer is for saleIMG_1228.JPGIMG_1230.JPGIMG_1265.JPGIMG_1266.JPGIMG_1232.JPGIMG_1233.JPG

Tent is 4 years old CVT Mt Shasta with annex, new ladder and travel cover. Trailer has 20 gallon water tank, pump and water heater with outside shower nozzle. Built on Timbren Axleless with 8 lug wheels on 37x12.50x17 tires and a spare mounted on front. Has its own 12 volt battery as my big NorCold fridge runs off 2 volt or 110. It sits in a Frontrunner slide and can be accessed from the back.

This trailer has been thru the Rubicon several times, first behind my TJ then my JK. Itís made to go behind a Jeep on 8 lug axles and tons of clearance.

Iím asking $7500 with the tent and $6500 with out
    What are you only to sell your sheet?! Jk. Would like a trailer like this but a truck may be a better bet?!
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

BlueMax
    Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    What are you only to sell your sheet?! Jk. Would like a trailer like this but a truck may be a better bet?!
    @rccrwlr at least I can count on you for a smart ass comment? Yes Iím selling my sheeeet as you havenít offered to pay my $500,000 medical from last year and another transplant surgery coming this year. If I didnít like you Iíd tell you to kiss my ass

@rccrwlr at least I can count on you for a smart ass comment? Yes Iím selling my sheeeet as you havenít offered to pay my $500,000 medical from last year and another transplant surgery coming this year. If I didnít like you Iíd tell you to kiss my ass
    Hey everyone, buy the trailer already! Come on what is your hesitation?! Itís a great deal and proven piece of off road equipment. What, worries what your partner might say, weíll tell them is for a good cause and could be tax deductible. Better than sleeping on the ground.

Glws!!
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

love you buddy!!!!!! GLWS