Front and rear fender flares for jk

Cheaper the better. Located in east bay but can travel. Donít like my steel flares, and donít have the money to spend on flare deletes atm

Quote Originally Posted by Tvaldez13 View Post
    Cheaper the better. Located in east bay but can travel. Donít like my steel flares, and donít have the money to spend on flare deletes atm
    Sorry. Already gave the set I had away a bit ago. Check with some of your local Offroad shops. You may be able to pick up a newer set for free!
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

I still have my fronts. They are all yours if you want them. I can get them a ride as far as Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    I still have my fronts. They are all yours if you want them. I can get them a ride as far as Davis

Where are you located ??

Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    Sorry. Already gave the set I had away a bit ago. Check with some of your local Offroad shops. You may be able to pick up a newer set for free!
    Tried stopping by one and they dont. I wanted to get some white sahara ones and cut them, but for some reason everybody selling sahara flares think they are made of gold selling them for 90$ a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvaldez13 View Post
    Where are you located ??
    Rocklin