Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Front and rear fender flares for jk

    Cheaper the better. Located in east bay but can travel. Donít like my steel flares, and donít have the money to spend on flare deletes atm

  2. #2
    Dana 70 rccrwlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NorCal - AKA Rocklin, Cali
    Posts
    2,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvaldez13 View Post
    Cheaper the better. Located in east bay but can travel. Donít like my steel flares, and donít have the money to spend on flare deletes atm
    Sorry. Already gave the set I had away a bit ago. Check with some of your local Offroad shops. You may be able to pick up a newer set for free!
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

  3. #3
    I still have my fronts. They are all yours if you want them. I can get them a ride as far as Davis

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    I still have my fronts. They are all yours if you want them. I can get them a ride as far as Davis

    Where are you located ??

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    Sorry. Already gave the set I had away a bit ago. Check with some of your local Offroad shops. You may be able to pick up a newer set for free!
    Tried stopping by one and they dont. I wanted to get some white sahara ones and cut them, but for some reason everybody selling sahara flares think they are made of gold selling them for 90$ a pop.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvaldez13 View Post
    Where are you located ??
    Rocklin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Seven Offroad is a community of family and friends that all enjoy the outdoors and having fun. Whether we are wheeling the trail or meeting up for some wine tasting we share the same passion. We are a ďfamilyĒ focused wheeling community that likes to share the outdoors with other likeminded people. Seven Offroad is not specific to one type of vehicle or style. You can drive a Jeep, a Bronco, a Toyota, etc. from stock to buggy we welcome you all. Just remember you get to choose whom you enjoy the trail with!
Connect with us