3.8 water pump bolts

Anyone happen to know what size the 7 bolts are that cinch the pump to the block?
    I had my water pump replaced about a year ago. Bolt had been broken off in the block. Replaced water pump anyways without using that bolt. Bad idea. New unit is weeping in the same spot.
    Now I need to remove radiator and get that bolt out. Just going to buy all new bolts since I have to buy the one anyways.
    Thanks!
    Bug counter

3.8 water pump bolts

Quote Originally Posted by Hullerman View Post
    Anyone happen to know what size the 7 bolts are that cinch the pump to the block?
    I had my water pump replaced about a year ago. Bolt had been broken off in the block. Replaced water pump anyways without using that bolt. Bad idea. New unit is weeping in the same spot.
    Now I need to remove radiator and get that bolt out. Just going to buy all new bolts since I have to buy the one anyways.
    Thanks!
    M6x1.00x25.00 plus washer.

OE part: 6101451