Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    we are back on, lady and i talked it over last night on our way home and are going to start preping to roll out!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSocks View Post
    we are back on, lady and i talked it over last night on our way home and are going to start preping to roll out!
    Great to hear you’re going to make it!

Things to do before Rubicon, all said and done its not a lot just limited time hahahah

Truck
    install 5th wheel rails
    install rear bumps

My jeep
    fix drives shaft and re install
    fix rear locker

Julies rig
    change coilover springs
    change diff fluids
    fix front locker

Quote Originally Posted by NoSocks View Post
    Things to do before Rubicon, all said and done its not a lot just limited time hahahah

Truck
    install 5th wheel rails
    install rear bumps

My jeep
    fix drives shaft and re install
    fix rear locker

Julies rig
    change coilover springs
    change diff fluids
    fix front locker
    I too have a growing list of mostly minor tweaks to make including the replacement of a ripped up tie rod boot and ever bowing transmission crossmember but I never got a confirmation if there is room for another and haven't yet made the official list. I'd love to join you all on this one. You can count me in if I'm welcome.

We might be able to make this, if even only for a day. I'll confirm when we get closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinuck View Post
    We might be able to make this, if even only for a day. I'll confirm when we get closer.
    That would be great. My son the wheeled with us last summer will be joining.