Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crippledpetey View Post
    @penny I agree that seems on the higher side for air pressure with that set up. Have you tried lower pressures? What did you experience?
    I was probably being a little conservative because that was the first trip I've taken with it loaded for camping. I have run it with lower pressure, though not single digits that I remember. Just seems to do the rocking back and forth more than I'd like. It has a heavy duty sway bar in the back, I'm wondering if that's also figuring into to this equation?
    Roads! We don't need no roads...

Quote Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
    Lift height and sway bars are other things that can lead to the heavy swaying you are stating as well. Are you excessively high in lift and are you running factory sway bars? Like mentioned earlier shock valving can have an effect too.
    It's a 4" lift, not sure if that's excessively high. The feedback I've gotten from Tera flex and Northridge is that the falcon 3.3's with that Tera flex lift should give me a pretty good ride. I don't know, maybe my expectations are to high? The sway bar is a good idea though!

A heady duty (higher rate) rear sway bar could be the reason for the extra body roll off road. You may also be expecting too much

Quote Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
    A heady duty (higher rate) rear sway bar could be the reason for the extra body roll off road. You may also be expecting too much
    I think I'm going to try disconnecting the rear sway bar and see what happens. Thanks for the input