Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wave from Colfax.
    enjoying life... one day at a time...
    Build thread ---> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by geberhard View Post
    In Northern CA - Bay Area - I love bacon, jeeping and exploring the outdoors with the family and friends. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, exploring trails, and wrenching. Looking forward to meeting more people and tech here!

Pics of some old rigs and current (mallcrawler silver JK)

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDF View Post
    Mmmmmm... Bacon!!!
    Jeep wave from Loomis
    Mmm. Bacon! @AlwaysBroken ‘s fav! Welcome
    Wave from Rocklin. Nice looking rigs
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

Quote Originally Posted by penny View Post
    Welcome. Noticed the plaque on a couple of your rigs, maybe German? Curious what it means?
    Penny hey, it is övningskör , menaing practice driving in Swedish (Swedish Jeeper wife )

Thanks gang! Couple pics from this weekend at Slickrock.. or wait was that @Crippledpetey?? Hmmmmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Rocklin!!

Quote Originally Posted by geberhard View Post
    In Northern CA - Bay Area - I love bacon, jeeping and exploring the outdoors with the family and friends. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, exploring trails, and wrenching. Looking forward to meeting more people and tech here! PhenQ | Phen375 | Phen24

Pics of some old rigs and current (mallcrawler silver JK)

Cheers!
    All of these things are worth eventually because of that daring and jeeping inside the forest