A new way to get notifications

So in the past Iíve had trouble receiving notifications from seven including pmís, well recently I had to install a new yahoo messenger app as yahoo suggested the old one may not be safe any longer, when installed it asked if I would like notifications and not thinking about it I allowed, and now when I get an email it pops up on my screen what itís about and I see the seven notification right away as in the past I never check my email I just donít use it much, this new replacement insurance phone I have is crap it doesnít make sound when I get a text regardless of settings but now yahoo mail comes and devices light up like Christmas! Just thought Iíd share in case any of you are missing your notifís!
    To see what this family is about click here https://www.sevenoffroad.com/showthr...get-well-Panda!
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    So in the past Iíve had trouble receiving notifications from seven including pmís, well recently I had to install a new yahoo messenger app as yahoo suggested the old one may not be safe any longer, when installed it asked if I would like notifications and not thinking about it I allowed, and now when I get an email it pops up on my screen what itís about and I see the seven notification right away as in the past I never check my email I just donít use it much, this new replacement insurance phone I have is crap it doesnít make sound when I get a text regardless of settings but now yahoo mail comes and devices light up like Christmas! Just thought Iíd share in case any of you are missing your notifís!
    I check my email consistently for work and personal comes up as well. Would like the 7 app notifications but this sounds like a good alternative. What is Yahoo?! Itís still around? 🧐
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    I check my email consistently for work and personal comes up as well. Would like the 7 app notifications but this sounds like a good alternative. What is Yahoo?! Itís still around? 🧐
    IMG_0897.JPG
    To see what this family is about click here https://www.sevenoffroad.com/showthr...get-well-Panda!
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations