PSC rear bumper towing

heya all. the PSC says the hitch receiver isnít rated for towing, only for recovery. but iím curious if anyone has thrown that bullshit out the window and towed something like a small uhaul trailer. i figure if itís good enough for recovery of 6000 lbs of jeep it should be fine for a little trailer??

would appreciate any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    heya all. the PSC says the hitch receiver isnít rated for towing, only for recovery. but iím curious if anyone has thrown that bullshit out the window and towed something like a small uhaul trailer. i figure if itís good enough for recovery of 6000 lbs of jeep it should be fine for a little trailer??

Really it depends on the weight of what youíre towing. I would probably guess they have to say that for liability and insurance reasons. I can tell you that I would use it for a couple thousand pounds but nothing over 3000-3500 personally. For the exact same reasons as PS Iím saying this is what I would do not what I recommend doing 🤣. If you need a factory receiver let me know I can pull the one off my jeep for ya. I believe itís rated at the same numbers above .
    Powered by ADHD

2013 JK Build: The Mutt Build Thread
    2018 JHF Buggy Build: Ballin' on a Budget

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post

All your used shit Iím buying off you canít be THAT heavy?!
    Bug counter

Quote Originally Posted by Hullerman View Post
    All your used shit Iím buying off you canít be THAT heavy?!
    Hahahahahaha