Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Web Wheeler
    Quote Originally Posted by XmentalX View Post
    The rails have been fully removed and are ready if you decide you want them. The good news is it was only the bolts that failed I was able to thread a new one in no problem. Now I just have to figure out how to extract the one that broke.
    I am gonna pass, but thanks for entertaining the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenNoob View Post
    I am gonna pass, but thanks for entertaining the idea.
    Just have them come take em saves me the trouble of disposing of them haha

Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    I was thinking they could undo a few of the other body bolts and jack up the body. Not sure how far into the body bolt It broke.
    IMG_0207.jpgIMG_0208.jpg

Web Wheeler
    Just have them come take em saves me the trouble of disposing of them haha
    Sorry, they are the reason that I am not grabbing them from you. Have you thought about cleaning them up/repainting and putting them on craigslist? Or not cleaning them up/painting them and putting them on craigslist?

Sorry, they are the reason that I am not grabbing them from you. Have you thought about cleaning them up/repainting and putting them on craigslist? Or not cleaning them up/painting them and putting them on craigslist?
    Already threw them up for 100 figured someone would snatch them no dice so far lol

Web Wheeler
    Already threw them up for 100 figured someone would snatch them no dice so far lol
    Smart. I would have offered $75 lol. But at least you would not have had to deal with someone TOTALLY random. Just some noob from a forum inlaws

Good luck!

Smart. I would have offered $75 lol. But at least you would not have had to deal with someone TOTALLY random. Just some noob from a forum inlaws

Good luck!
    And I’d of countered with 50

Web Wheeler
    And I’d of countered with 50
    You still got them sitting around your yard or did you sell them? I am now very interested and motivated to pick them up.

You still got them sitting around your yard or did you sell them? I am now very interested and motivated to pick them up.
    Sorry no ended up selling them on Craigslist for 100 with full disclosure on what happened

Web Wheeler
    Sorry no ended up selling them on Craigslist for 100 with full disclosure on what happened
    No problem. Glad you could bet some money for them.