Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by XmentalX View Post
    The rails have been fully removed and are ready if you decide you want them. The good news is it was only the bolts that failed I was able to thread a new one in no problem. Now I just have to figure out how to extract the one that broke.
    I am gonna pass, but thanks for entertaining the idea.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenNoob View Post
    I am gonna pass, but thanks for entertaining the idea.
    Just have them come take em saves me the trouble of disposing of them haha

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    I was thinking they could undo a few of the other body bolts and jack up the body. Not sure how far into the body bolt It broke.
    IMG_0207.jpgIMG_0208.jpg

  4. #24
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by XmentalX View Post
    Just have them come take em saves me the trouble of disposing of them haha
    Sorry, they are the reason that I am not grabbing them from you. Have you thought about cleaning them up/repainting and putting them on craigslist? Or not cleaning them up/painting them and putting them on craigslist?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenNoob View Post
    Sorry, they are the reason that I am not grabbing them from you. Have you thought about cleaning them up/repainting and putting them on craigslist? Or not cleaning them up/painting them and putting them on craigslist?
    Already threw them up for 100 figured someone would snatch them no dice so far lol

  6. #26
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by XmentalX View Post
    Already threw them up for 100 figured someone would snatch them no dice so far lol
    Smart. I would have offered $75 lol. But at least you would not have had to deal with someone TOTALLY random. Just some noob from a forum inlaws

    Good luck!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenNoob View Post
    Smart. I would have offered $75 lol. But at least you would not have had to deal with someone TOTALLY random. Just some noob from a forum inlaws

    Good luck!
    And I’d of countered with 50

  8. #28
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by XmentalX View Post
    And I’d of countered with 50
    You still got them sitting around your yard or did you sell them? I am now very interested and motivated to pick them up.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenNoob View Post
    You still got them sitting around your yard or did you sell them? I am now very interested and motivated to pick them up.
    Sorry no ended up selling them on Craigslist for 100 with full disclosure on what happened

  10. #30
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by XmentalX View Post
    Sorry no ended up selling them on Craigslist for 100 with full disclosure on what happened
    No problem. Glad you could bet some money for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Seven Offroad is a community of family and friends that all enjoy the outdoors and having fun. Whether we are wheeling the trail or meeting up for some wine tasting we share the same passion. We are a “family” focused wheeling community that likes to share the outdoors with other likeminded people. Seven Offroad is not specific to one type of vehicle or style. You can drive a Jeep, a Bronco, a Toyota, etc. from stock to buggy we welcome you all. Just remember you get to choose whom you enjoy the trail with!
Connect with us