Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I said with all due respect Crippledpetey's Avatar

May 2017 - AlwaysBroken - Jill

Unfortunately @branman is tied up with his actual job so he asked me to fill this months survey out. I believe most of us know Jill if you've been on any of our adventures. Either you've had her spot you or have eaten her amazing cooking at some point. We'd like to thank @AlwaysBroken for taking the time to fill out the survey and participate in the Member of the Month!

Where do I live? Chico, CA

What do I do for a living? Insurance Agent

A little about my family. I currently live in a crazy house filled with amazing people. Between five people and five dogs in one house, nothing is boring around here.

My household consists of CrippledPetey, NorcalJenn, two crazy kiddos and five dogs (Mercedes, Rigger, Rubi, Austin, and Chloe). Anyone I've wheeled with have met all the pups, they wheel with us pretty much everywhere we go. You can find Chloe lounging on my lap, regardless of the obstacle, and Austin hanging out the door as far as he can balance. I usually have the best co-pilot, Averi, 11 going on 22...

23.jpg

10.jpg

Have I ever served in the military? No, I haven't. I have an enormous amount of respect for everyone that does and/or has. One of my grandpas was a Marine in WWII and the other in the Navy. Everyone on Seven who is active or retired military, thank you so much for your service and contributions to all of our lives.

My current off-road vehicle. I have a 2015 JKU

There are still so many things on my bucket build list...I'll get there someday, but with the help of some awesome people here at Seven I'm always able to try every line and my jeep sure "does me proud!"

02.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

Is my rig a daily driver? Yes

How long have I been wheeling? 3 years. Before I bought my first Jeep in 2013 I was spending a lot of time riding quads. Actually sold my quad for the down payment for my current Jeep.

What off-road rigs have I owned in the past? 2013 JKUR and now my 2015

What are some of my hobbies outside of off-roading? I love reading, but I have no time to do it. I love traveling, even if it's in California. Just getting out, seeing new places, and experiencing new things is exciting. I love wine tasting. Some of my favorite places are in Napa Valley and Shenandoah Valley.

09.jpg

What do I feel is my greatest accomplishment? Oh boy...That's a tough one...

I would say taking a leap of faith and starting my own business. It's been scary at times, stressful, but so wonderful.

Do I have a favorite vacation destination? It depends what I'm looking for. I enjoy so many places. My favorite place to vacation and wheel would be Moab. My favorite beach location would be Tahiti.

01.jpg

03.jpg

08.jpg

How did I hear about Seven Offroad? A little birdy told me...

30.jpg

How would I describe Seven Offroad? Family. Seven Offroad has brought so many wonderful people into my life. So many have become family to me, I have met some amazing new friends, and can't wait to continue seeking adventures with everyone.

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

What is my Dream Build? My jeep on Dynatrac PR60/80 with evo lever, 40" stickys....and the rest is yet to be determined. I've learned there is never an "end" there are only pauses.

What are my wheeling goals? To continue doing it. I want to see so many more places. Places that you can't get to if it weren't for wheeling. I want to continue trying every obstacle, giving it my best, and meeting new people along the way.

Do I have any scary moments while wheeling that I would like to share? I have several...The first time I almost flopped was on Barrett Lake Trail with Jason. It was a while ago, I can't remember the specifics, just know it was the first time I felt that "Oh crap" moment.
    I'm sure there are other moments too.

18.jpg

What is my favorite trail? In California, Fordyce. In Moab, Pritchett Canyon. If I have to choose...

25.jpg

Speed Round!
    Basically "this or that" question and answer.

Paper or plastic? Paper

Manual or Automatic? Automatic

Four Door or Two Door? Four door

Dog or Cat? Dog

Call or Text? Text - mainly because I'm on the phone ALL day everyday for work

Android or IPhone? Iphone.......okay Jason que your laughter

Beer or Wine? Wine

Clean or Dirty? My jeep-dirty. Everything else, clean

Rocks or Snow? Rocks

Hard Top or Soft Top? Soft top

Cable or Synthetic? Synthetic

TV or Movies? TV

Salt or Pepper? Salt-makes everything better

Teach or Learn? Both

When you wipe – Fold or Bunch? Bunch

05.jpg

20.jpg