Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlueMax
    Awesome Andrew! It was great celebrating my birthday on the Rubicon with you two last year. Sorry I'm missing Moab but hopefully we'll catch up again soon

It's great to have you as part of the 7OR family. I always look forward to reading your post. Drive safe to Moab!

Awesome interview.... can't wait for Moab!!!
    enjoying life... one day at a time...
    Build thread ---> HERE

Thank you everyone!!! I cant say enough good words about the seven family I have come to know. I know we are on the other side of the country but we feel like we are over there some times. We are super pumped to see u all again in moab, as for all the people that can make it be understand and are hoping we can make it out there again for a weekend over the summer to see you all!!!

Great interview Andrew!!

Can't wait to see you guys in Moab!

Awesome Interview Andrew! Have a safe trip out to Moab!

Good one Andrew. Hope to meet you guys one of these times out.