Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Marvin needed a 7OR banner for the S&W/Dynatrac photo.

The New S & W Shop

Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    Recognized effort by the manufacturer. Looks like S&W is now Big Tine!
    Attachment 15434.
    We feel like we are in the big time. I was surprised to see it.
    Last edited by Wilson; 04-28-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    Brian Wilson
    530-876-4190
    530-588-4051
    S & W Automotive
    13676 Skyway
    Magalia CA 95954

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    We fell like we are in the big time. I was surprised to see it.
    Congrats guys!

Hey do you guys do tube frames? I've got a buddy who has had his shit parked at another un-named shop in Chico for going on 6 years I bet. His own fault I know but he says they aren't helping matters. I've also had a rig built there so I know how it goes.
    He's got 2-3 broncos to make one, 42s, 60s, rcv s, atlas 4, 5.3. Really will be sweet when done but he says he doesn't know anywhere else to go. I told him about you guys.
    So, what say you?
    Bug counter

It all depends on what he wants done. We can do most things but it takes time and money, most don't want to pay what it takes to build a full custom rig. Have him call or come by when he can and will talk.
    Brian Wilson
    530-876-4190
    530-588-4051
    S & W Automotive
    13676 Skyway
    Magalia CA 95954

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    It all depends on what he wants done. We can do most things but it takes time and money, most don't want to pay what it takes to build a full custom rig. Have him call or come by when he can and will talk.
    I want it done tomorrow for $100...deal