Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I had State Farm recently. My wife lack of ability to drive my jeep had a couple minor accidents in a Costco parking lot last year. Also a not at fault incident where a driver made a left turn crossing three lanes of traffic and side swiped her. To remedy the issue I went out and bought her a new Lexus with all the auto stop and sensors and lane assist. 1 month after I got the car State Farm called to drop me and now I am in some high risk category and my insurance rates with progressive is 300% higher than it was before I was dropped. Pisses me off every month when I see how much my insurance is.

I said with all due respect Crippledpetey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
    I had State Farm recently. My wife lack of ability to drive my jeep had a couple minor accidents in a Costco parking lot last year. Also a not at fault incident where a driver made a left turn crossing three lanes of traffic and side swiped her. To remedy the issue I went out and bought her a new Lexus with all the auto stop and sensors and lane assist. 1 month after I got the car State Farm called to drop me and now I am in some high risk category and my insurance rates with progressive is 300% higher than it was before I was dropped. Pisses me off every month when I see how much my insurance is.
    Ouch that sucks.
    Powered by ADHD

Current Rigs:
    2013 JK Build: The Mutt Build Thread
    2019 JHF Moonbuggy Build: Coming Soon!

Past Rigs:
    2007 JHF Single Seat Buggy: Coming Soon! - Sold
    2018 JHF Buggy Build: Ballin' on a Budget - Burned Up in Camp Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Brankz View Post
    My insurance sucks because my driving record it's not the best....
    I will give you guys a call this week 🤙🏻
    Sounds good
    Farmers Insurance
    T: 530-755-0180
    C: 209-257-3550
    E: jlague@farmersagent.com
    229 Clark Avenue Suite C
    Yuba City, CA 95991

Yikes yeah, that's rough I've seen Progressive be really high when there are marks on someone's record. Remarkably, I've seen Farmers come in better on rate. However, this is California rates I'm talking. I believe I have some contacts in Washington (that's where you are correct), idk if it would be more cost effective, or beneficial but if youre interested pm me and I'll look into it for you.
    Farmers Insurance
    229 Clark Avenue Suite C
    Yuba City, CA 95991

I PM'd you a contact
    Farmers Insurance
    229 Clark Avenue Suite C
    Yuba City, CA 95991

Thanks. I got it. Appreciated.

Many of you know we had a scare ourselves yesterday, first I want to thank all of you who reached out to us through text, calls, or social media. Our seven family once again rallied and we all appreciated your support and prayers.

I know you're hearing lots of information everywhere. Lots can be inaccurate. This is all from local authorities or Farmers Corporate. This is all information I've gathered today from Farmers Corporate, Cal Fire and CHP. I was at the Yuba City Red Cross evacuation site today and listened to CAL Fire in person make their announcement and give updates on fires throughout California to many displaced from their homes.

First, anyone that is currently evacuated from their homes, northern, central or Southern California please touch base with your insurance agent. If you have Farmers, I'm happy to assist in initiating additional expense coverage immediately to relieve some of the burden.

The Cascade and the Bangor fire collided into one large fire overnight. At noon they were approximately 15,000 acres collectively. They were suppose to be comprising a list of damaged and lost structures by tonight. I'm not sure if that has happened. They estimated an approximation of 200 structures destroyed. They had a 15% containment on the Cascade at the time and 10% on the Bangor.
    Tubbs is growing, at over 27,000 acres, 0% containment and many losses.

Sonoma: Hundreds of homes have been destroyed, and tens of thousands of homes remain threatened. Officials report 11 people have been killed due to this disaster and more than 100 have been hospitalized. At least 20,000 people have been evacuated. Governor Jerry Brown has issued an emergency proclamation for at least three California counties so far – Yuba, Sonoma and Napa.

Cal Fire states they update their website and app at 6am and 6pm daily.

For Farmers alone we have claims processed( as of 10am):

21 filed in Mendo Ukiah

42 filed in Napa

21 filed in Clearlake

419 filed in Santa Rosa/Sonoma County

31 filed in Yuba City21 filed in Mendo Ukiah

42 filed in Napa

21 filed in Clearlake

419 filed in Santa Rosa/Sonoma County

31 filed in Yuba City

Below are updates on evacuation centers in the Sonoma area, to Yuba county.

FARMERS CLIENTS: THE CATASTROPHE BUS WILL BE AT HOME DEPOT IN ROHNERT PARK ALL DAY TODAY. TOMORROW IT WILL GO TO VETERANS CENTER IN SANTA ROSA. FOR CLAIMS DIRECTLY 1-800-435-7764.

Adjusters are being deployed to the area to assist with claims once the fires have been contained.
    Visit RedCross.org/get-help for info about shelters for those who have been evacuated. To file a claim, you can contact me at 530-755-0180, use the Farmers Mobile App, go to www.farmers.com, or call the Claims Contact Center at (800) 435-7764. If you have already filed a claim, you can check the status of it quickly by going to www.farmers.com. You can also follow Farmers’ response on Twitter at @FarmersResponse.

****updates*****

Tubbs Fire (Central LNU Complex) Incident Information

Last Updated: 2017-10-10 18:46:00
    Date Started: 2017-10-08 21:45:00
    Administrative Unit: CAL FIRE Sonoma-Lake-Napa Unit
    County: Napa County
    Acres Burned: 27,000 acres
    Structures Destroyed: 571 structures destroyed - 550 residental, 21 commercial
    Structures Threatened: 16,000+
    Evacuations:
    RE-POPULATION AND EVACUATION ORDER UPDATE
    Re-Population Effective Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 5 P.M.:The evacuation order for Forestville Area to include, Guerneville Road, Highway 116 North, Mirabel Road, Laguna Road and Olivet Road has been lifted.
    Some evacuation centers may close throughout the day, however sheltering will be available throughout the night. Please check sonomacounty.ca.gov for shelter updates.
    Go to https://srcity.org/610/Emergency-Information for the latest updates on Tubbs Fire evacuations.
Total Fire Personned: 647
Engines: 84
Fire Crews: 6
Helicopters: 7
Dozers: 13
Water Tenders: 17
Lat/Long: -122.62879/38.60895 
Major Incident Command Team: CAL FIRE Incident Management Team 1
Conditions: SAFETY MESSAGE 
The public is reminded to stay vigilant on current fire conditions. If you see electrical wires on the ground, stay clear and call PG&E at ‪(800) 743-5000‬ immediately. Trees and poles with deep charring, particularly if still smoking, should be considered hazardous. Please drive slowly as emergency personnel are in the area. Subject to change based on operational conditions. As you re-enter your property and evaluate damage, be aware that hazardous conditions may exist, particularly if a residence or out-building has burned. Hazards may include asbestos, heavy metals, by products or plastic combustion and various other chemicals.

* Atlas Fire (Southern LNU Complex) Incident Information

Last Updated: 2017-10-10 20:20:00
Date Started: 2017-10-08 21:20:00
County: Napa County,Solano County
Acres Burned: 26,000 acres - 3% contained
Structures Destroyed: 125
Structures Threatened: 5,000
Evacuations: Mandatory for the following Counties:Napa County 
Monticello Park, Silverado Country Club, Hardman/McKinley/Estee, Circle Oaks, Buhman Rd., Wild Horse Valley Road, Silverado Trail from Trancas to SR 128, SR 128 to Moskowite, Monteceto/Monte Vista, Berryessa Highlands
Solano County 
Upper and Lower Green Valley
Sonoma County 
All of Glen Ellen, West of Jack London State Park, East of Bennet Valley Golf Course, Sonoma Mountain Road, Bennet Ridge Road, Sonoma Mountain Road, Enterprise Road, Wall Road, Cavedale Road Arnold Drive, Partrick Rd to Browns Valley Rd
Advisory Lovall Valley
Evacuation Shelters: 
Calistoga Fairgrounds: 
1435 N Oak St, Calistoga, CA 94515 
Napa Valley College Gym, 
1088 College Ave, St Helena, CA 94574
Crosswalk Community Church (FULL), 
2590 1st Street Napa, CA 94558
Animal Shelters: 
Napa County Animal Shelter (Small Animals) 
942 Hartle Ct., Napa, CA 94559
Solano College (Large Animals) 
4000 Suisun Valley Rd., Fairfield, CA 94534 
Cooperating Agencies: CAL FIRE, Napa County OES, CHP, CDCR, Sonoma County OES, PG&E and Napa County Sheriff. 
Total Fire Personned: 458
Engines: 50
Fire Crews: 16
Helicopters: 7
Dozers: 4
Water Tenders: 6
Lat/Long: -122.24367/38.39206
Major Incident Command Team: CAL FIRE IMT-3
Conditions: CAL FIRE Incident Management Team 3 has assumed Command of the Nuns and Partrick Fires, along with the Atlas Fire. These incidents have been combined as the Southern LNU Complex. These fires continue to burn in steep rugged terrain and heavy fuels. Currently winds are out of the Southwest. Weather forecasts predict winds to shift and come from the North in the coming days. Firefighters are strengthening control lines in preparation for this shift. 
Media Line (707) 266-6152
Information Line (707) 967-4207

* Nuns Fire (Southern LNU Complex) Incident Information

Last Updated: 2017-10-10 18:23:00
Date Started: 2017-10-08 22:00:00
County: Sonoma County
Acres Burned: 5,000 acres 
Structures Threatened: 5,000
Evacuations: Mandatory: Monticello Park, Silverado Country Club, Hardman/McKinley/Estee, Circle Oaks, Buhman, Wild Horse Valley Road, Silverado Trail from Trancas to SR 128, SR 128 to Moskowite, Monteceto/Monte VistaNews Release as of 6:15pm Napa County, Ca. - A MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDER has been issued on the Southern LNU Complex for the area of Berryessa Highlands. Active evacuations are taking place at 6004 Monticello Road. These areas are adjacent to the Atlas fire in Napa County.
Advisory: Lovall Valley
Evacuation Shelters:
Calistoga Fairgrounds
1435 N Oak St, Calistoga, CA 94515 
Crosswalk Community Church (FULL) 
2590 1st Street Napa, CA 94558
Napa Valley College Gym
1088 College Ave, St Helena, CA 94574
Animal Shelters: 
Napa County Animal Shelter (Small Animals) 
942 Hartle Ct. 
Napa, CA 94559
Solano Community College (Large Animals) 
4000 Suisun Valley Rd. 
Fairfield, CA 94534
Total Fire Personned: 458
Lat/Long: -‪122.5209‬/38.4041
Conditions: CAL FIRE Incident Management Team 3 has assumed Command of the Nuns and Partrick Fires, along with the Atlas Fire. These incidents have been combined as the Southern LNU Complex. These fires continue to burn in steep rugged terrain and heavy fuels. Currently winds are out of the Southwest. Weather forecasts predict winds to shift and come from the North in the coming days. Firefighters are strengthening control lines in preparation for this shift.

* Cascade Fire (Wind Complex) Incident Information

Last Updated: 2017-10-10 19:22:00
Date Started: 2017-10-08 11:03:00
Administrative Unit: CAL FIRE Nevada-Yuba-Placer Unit
County: Yuba County
Location: Cascade Way and Marysville Rd, north of Collins Lake 
Acres Burned: 11,685 acres - 20% contained 
Evacuations: Evacuations may be for multiple Fires:Evacuation Orders are in place for all areas south of Bitney Springs Rd. from Beitler Rd. to Empress Rd. All areas west of Bitney Springs Rd. from Empress Rd. to Rough and Ready Hwy. All areas north of Rough and Ready Hwy from North Ponderosa Way to Rough and Ready Rd. All areas east of Beitler Rd. from Bitney Springs Rd. to Hwy 20 including the Empty Diggins Ln. area. La Porte Rd. from Pleasant Grove Ln. to Darby Rd. and all areas of Los Verjeles Rd. Oro Bangor Hwy from Avacado Rd. to the Bangor 4 Corners. 
Evacuation Warnings are in place for all areas of Hwy 20 from Rough and Ready Hwy. to Sloping Oaks Rd. south to Angel Wing Lane and Oak Ridge Rd. at Ant Hill Rd. All areas west of Pleasant Valley Rd. to butte County Line from Bitney Springs Rd. to Hwy 20. The areas south of the following roads: Honcut Rd. at Fruitland Rd., Spring Valley at Marysville Rd., Smith Rd. at Loma Rica Rd., Peoria Rd. and Township Rd., Peoria Rd. at Bald Mountain Rd., Virginia Rd. at Smith Rd., La Porte Rd. at Pleasant Grove Ln., Honcut Rd. at La Porte Rd., Vierra Ln. at La Porte Rd., Marysville Rd. at Scott Grant Rd., Marysville Rd. at Willow Glenn Rd., La Porte Rd. at Darby Rd
All areas east to Collins Lake and the Yuba/Nevada County line, not including the Oregon House community are under evacuation orders.
Evacuated areas are continuously being evaluated for future repopulation.
The following schools will reopen tomorrow: Nevada Joint Union Grass Valley High School
Evacuation Centers: 
Yuba/Sutter Fairgrounds: 442 Franklin Ave., Yuba City (Animals and Residents) 
Twin Cities Church: 11726 Rough and Ready Hwy., Grass Valley
First Baptist Church: 1866 Ridge Rd., Grass Valley 
Nazarene Church: 2238 Monte Vista Ave., Oroville 
Animal Shelter: Nevada Co. Fairgrounds: 11228 McCourtney Rd., Grass Valley 
Small Animal Shelter: The Old County Hospital: 2279 Del Oro Ave., Oroville 
Large Animal Shelter: Camelot Equestrian Park: 1985 Clark Road, Oroville
Evacuation and shelter information from Yuba County Office of Emergency Services 
Cooperating Agencies: Nevada County Sheriff’s Office, Butte County Sheriff’s Office, Yuba County Sheriff’s Office, Cal OES, Red Cross, California Highway Patrol, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, PG & E, California Department of Transportation and Nevada Irrigation District. 
Conditions: Firefighters continue to reinforce and build containment lines around the fires. The steep, rugged terrain paired with the hot and dry temperatures make firefighting efforts difficult. Ground crews, with air support, continue to actively engage in suppressing spot fires around the perimeter of the incident. Damage Assessment Teams have arrived at the incident and have initiated their assessments. Changes in damaged and destroyed structures along with the type of structures involved will be reflected in incident updates as the assessment teams confirm their findings. 

* Cherokee Fire Incident Information

Last Updated: 2017-10-10 16:11:00
Date Started: 2017-10-08 21:45:00
Administrative Unit: CAL FIRE Butte Unit
County: Butte County
Acres Burned: 7,500 acres - 40% contained
Evacuations: Cherokee Rd has been downgraded to an Evacuation Warning.

All other orders and warnings have been lifted.
Lat/Long: -121.52966/39.62496
Conditions: The BTU Call Center is open: ‪(530) 538-7826‬. South, West & East flanks of the fire are holding, making progress on the North Flank.

IMG_0612.JPG
    Farmers Insurance
    229 Clark Avenue Suite C
    Yuba City, CA 95991

Glad to hear you guys are ok. Crazy how many fires are going on in Cali right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinuck View Post
    Glad to hear you guys are ok. Crazy how many fires are going on in Cali right now.
    I know. It's scary and crazy. Prayers for everyone affected.
    Farmers Insurance
    229 Clark Avenue Suite C
    Yuba City, CA 95991