Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

I said with all due respect Crippledpetey's Avatar

Lague Insurance Agency

Some of you may have noticed some banners popping up on the header or in the app lately. I wanted to announce our newest vendor on Seven Offroad. Lague Insurance Agency is owned and run by Jill Lague, also known as @AlwaysBroken.

Lague Insurance offers a variety of auto insurance products to fit your needs. In case you’re involved in an accident, Farmers auto, motorcycle & car insurance can help provide financial protection for you and your family. Whether you need homeowners insurance or renters insurance, Farmers offers home insurance coverage for protecting you and your belongings. Lague Insurance Agency also offers a wide array of options with other companies for high fireline regions, high valued homes, secondary homes, vacant properties, etc. We also offers life insurance, business insurance, and motorcycle insurance to help protect your hard earned assets.

I will say she personally insures my Jeeps and I know a few others on the forum as well. If you're looking for a great insurance company that understands off-roading and your concerns here is your answer!

Want to learn more? Please visit www.lagueinsurance.com or send her a PM.
    Powered by ADHD

Current Rigs:
    2013 JK Build: The Mutt Build Thread
    2019 JHF Moonbuggy Build: Coming Soon!

Past Rigs:
    2007 JHF Single Seat Buggy: Coming Soon! - Sold
    2018 JHF Buggy Build: Ballin' on a Budget - Burned Up in Camp Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Crippledpetey View Post
    Some of you may have noticed some banners popping up on the header or in the app lately. I wanted to announce our newest vendor on Seven Offroad. Lague Insurance Agency is owned and run by Jill Lague, also known as @AlwaysBroken.

Lague Insurance offers a variety of auto insurance products to fit your needs. In case you’re involved in an accident, Farmers auto, motorcycle & car insurance can help provide financial protection for you and your family. Whether you need homeowners insurance or renters insurance, Farmers offers home insurance coverage for protecting you and your belongings. Lague Insurance Agency also offers a wide array of options with other companies for high fireline regions, high valued homes, secondary homes, vacant properties, etc. We also offers life insurance, business insurance, and motorcycle insurance to help protect your hard earned assets.

I will say she personally insures my Jeeps and I know a few others on the forum as well. If you're looking for a great insurance company that understands off-roading and your concerns here is your answer!

Want to learn more? Please visit www.lagueinsurance.com or send her a PM.
    Thank you @Crippledpetey! My agency has a large portfolio of options. I know everyone's biggest concerns these days with off-roading rigs is theft, there are a couple ways to handle a situation like that. Second biggest question is insuring all the aftermarket parts correctly. Again, there are a couple options out there. I'm more than happy to answer any questions, or explain how things work in the event of claims, or how to protect your investment, etc. Regardless of what company you're with, I'm happy to lend a hand ;) See ya on the trail!
    Farmers Insurance
    T: 530-755-0180
    C: 209-257-3550
    E: jlague@farmersagent.com
    229 Clark Avenue Suite C
    Yuba City, CA 95991

The image of your jeep in the banner made me laugh

I said with all due respect Crippledpetey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    The image of your jeep in the banner made me laugh
    it was her idea haha. she told me specifically to use that image for the ad

hey and they took care of 100% of everything.