Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinuck View Post
    I've had two JE Reel fronts and had vibrations too. Thinking of taking the new Adams off the 4dr and putting it on the two door and put the old Reel one back on the 4dr since I dont have to worry about it spinning on the road anymore.
    Thanks! Since you are the second person with vibrations on JE Reel, they are out for now. Who knows, I might get two more posts saying Adam's vibrates, and Tom Woods vibrates, then I'm back to square one.

Paradise is almost 2 hours from me. It seems like there should probably be locals that are just as qualified, if not something I can install myself?
    Last edited by TacticalTankJKUR; 11-12-2016 at 07:36 PM.

I'm running coast because that's what Maxx from Northridge recommended when I purchase my lift. I have not had any issues with the drive lines. Not sure if they are still his preferred recommendations these days but no complaints here.

Based on the positive responses here, I pulled the trigger on an Adams extreme duty over the JE Reel. Gotta say the Northridge guys are quick. Ordered Monday ETA tomorrow AM. Now just waiting for the refurbed 4:1 transfer case and we’ll be in business this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Jeep View Post
    Based on the positive responses here, I pulled the trigger on an Adams extreme duty over the JE Reel. Gotta say the Northridge guys are quick. Ordered Monday ETA tomorrow AM. Now just waiting for the refurbed 4:1 transfer case and we’ll be in business this weekend.
    We have been happy with our Adams.
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

Glad my thread has been helping you locals! Lol... an Adam's front driveshaft is probably my next Jeep purchase, but I'm hoping for a sale!
    There are 3 types of people in the world, those that are good at math, and those that aren't.
    https://www.sevenoffroad.com/showthr...lding-of-SMASH
    HE>I

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTankJKUR View Post
    Glad my thread has been helping you locals! Lol... an Adam's front driveshaft is probably my next Jeep purchase, but I'm hoping for a sale!
    Please feel free to take credit for all of this. Lol. This your way of saying you will be listing your Jeep for sale or are you hoping for a front drive shaft to go on sale?! Ya know, good stuff for low cost?
    "Do you even wheel bro? only if its with a Yeti "

Quote Originally Posted by rccrwlr View Post
    Please feel free to take credit for all of this. Lol. This your way of saying you will be listing your Jeep for sale or are you hoping for a front drive shaft to go on sale?! Ya know, good stuff for low cost?
    Hahahahahahhaa that was funny 🤣🤣🤣